I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to Yen Mey

Happy Birthday to birthday girl - Yen Mey
Wish you all the best
May your dream come true 



My dear - Yen Mey


My sweetie - Yoke Ying


Us =)



Before


After

Today is not the actual day for Yen Mey's birthday. Although it is not a what special celebration. But it means a lot to me. Previously there was some stupid thing happened because of my immature. Well, I have learn from it and I would to thank you my dear friends - Yoke Ying and Yen Mey. Thanks for their forgiveness all the time. I hope that our friendship can maintain forever. Seriously, I miss those time when we stay together. It is really brought a lot of good memories for me and I will never forget =)

No comments:

Post a Comment