I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Monday, August 29, 2011

Cousin Brother's Wedding Dinner

Since I come to kl for my study.. I have less contact with my relatives or my hometown friends.. Because I just go back my hometown once a month.. sometime is just for 1 or 2 days.. I have no time to meet up with them..

Sometime I might feel that myself already become a outsider.. Luckily today got the chance for me meet up with my lovely cousins.. Still feel warm with them.. Today is my cousin brother's wedding dinner.. I am also long time never been to wedding dinner.. I miss those foods.. Haha.. Feel happy that I can eat so much..


Before heading to the restaurant..


- My 2 lovely sisters -



- With my lovely cousins -
We all look gorgeous isn't it? Lolz..

No comments:

Post a Comment