I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jogoya

Yeah yeah.. Finally i can update my blog.. Please don't mind i post those old activities.. I had spent 5 days time having fun with my beloved sisters and my dear friend during sem break holidays..

30/9/09 - Went to Jogoya. Is really nice there.. Have a lot of choices i have never try before.. I had been sushi buffet at other restaurant before but i feel that this is much better than the previous one.. You can have a try there ^^


With my dearest - YY

My beloved 2nd sister, Me, YY and beloved eldest sister

-Sweet Dessert-

This soup is really nice.. Make me can't stop drink it..

Oyster.. Great..

-Japanese "satay"-

- Little Dim Sum -


Finish all my foods.. So full.. My last round here..

No comments:

Post a Comment