I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Friday, October 30, 2009

Sunway

2/10/09 - Went to Sunway Lagoon.. At 1st my elder doesn't want to join us.. But after my persuading.. and before i got some arguement with my 2nd sister.. I'm still worrying that she also doesn't want to join.. Luckily i'm their cute little princess.. Finally they still promise to join us.. Love you 2 a lot.. ^^

- Sunway Lagoon Map -

Entry here.. Yy.. Me.. Sinn Chai.. Yann Chai


Yeah.. Let's Go..


Can you see who's that?!


Finished enjoying.. After bath..

Going back now..

Night view of Sunway Lagoon..

After have fun at Sunway Lagoon.. Go to Sunway Pyramid have dinner at T.G.I FRIDAY.. Those foods really big size.. I'm a person who can eat so much.. but i still can't finish the set that i had order.. After that we go to play archering..

This is the dessert.. Yummy..



3 sisters.. Omg.. I look fat here..

Professional Archering.. lolz..

2 comments:

  1. wau~ u went all the places that i wanted to so for so long time ago.. zZz.. nice one~ pretty enjoy huh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz.. u can go oso geh when sem break.. u din plan to go z mar.. ^^

    ReplyDelete