I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Monday, March 15, 2010

Crazy US from 130 - Steamboat

Yen Mey was staying over night at my house yesterday and today we have to go back Kampar.. Really boring.. Nothing we can do at Ipoh and Kampar.. Only one thing we can do is eat.. At 1st we planned to eat steamboat yesterday at 碳世界 which is YY's house nearby.. Unfortunately there's a lot of people so we change our plan.. Today we are so clever.. We went there early..




This is our 1st round..



- YY -



- Yen Mey -



- Me -

We can't wait to start our 1st round.. We have spending almost 2 hours more at there.. You all can see from the picture.. from the sky bright until it is dark.. and can see from our look.. seem like having war.. It is really fun..



Yy is helping us to fry our foods..



Our turn..



Finally we find someone to help us take photo for us..


Hmm.. Today is really happy but there are some incidents happened make me feel little bit shame.. You know what.. but is funny..
The story is when we are going to pay bill that time.. because we sit outside so need go in the restaurant to pay.. and I'm so clever knock to the glasses wall.. i thought that there's the door.. some more there got a lot of customers.. A table which is whole gang guys.. those people get shock seeing me knocked on it.. because got loud "boom" sound.. Really stupid.. and 3 of us keep laugh non-stop..

Another one is when we are finished our foods.. and as you guys know I'm a little bit playful so i play with those ice-cream n drink there.. we can't finished so i pour in the soup.. when i said "cheers" want to pour that time a worker came and i just faster turn my hand n drink myself.. My 2 dearest friends keep laughing at me.. said that my look that like so funny.. Crazy right.. Finally they laugh at me the whole way back to Kampar.

No comments:

Post a Comment