I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Crazy US from 130

I guess somebody maybe will ask what is 130 means.. 130 is my hostel number.. I've been staying here almost 1 and a half year.. Last time i never realize that any fun from there.. But now is different.. You know why.. My hostel has 5 person staying together.. All is female.. Last time it is really quiet.. because everyone will just staying at their own room once they come back.. Every time only me and one of my dearest friend-YY made noise around.. We are not really close with 3 others..

Now is different.. Add more one person.. Who is she?? She is Ong Yen Mey.. I will show our pictures later on.. Haha.. If she know that i mention her big name here.. I think she will be very happy.. Haha.. Let me describe a little bit about her.. She looks quiet.. has a very long dark hair and fair skin.. Most important thing is you can always see her with slipper and middle short pant..

Even though we are not same age.. She's older than me.. Muahaha.. but she likes i bully her.. Crazy right?? We are same course and class.. There's a lot of funny thing from here.. She don't know speak cantonese and when she talk it sound funny.. I use to learn Hokkian from her.. Now i'm improve a lot.. Don't believe?? Let's try with me..

You know i really feel "sien" with her long hair.. Definitely do not have any style.. Fringe and back also same long.. Can you u imagine that? Me and YY use to persuade her to cut her hair.. But every time also failed.. Finally I'm success persuading her go to my mom's saloon.. YY also feel surprise.. lolz.. I also don't know why.. but anyway I'm SUCCESS!!





My mom is cutting her hair..
See what's she look like now?? Scary-nya


She force to take photo with me..(Pity face)



While waiting for her..



Finally..



Before going to Jusco



Before & After
Got different or not??
She feel sad that her short already..



We accompany yen mey to buy her presentation shirt..
While waiting for her again.. Haha


What satisfaction that we have today is our dinner at Korea restaurant. Long time didn't eat Korea food already. So happy with it.. Really so hungry that time can't wait for our dinner.. We order a lot of foods and most important thing is we can finish all.. Muahaha..




All our foods



Deng deng deng deng.. We feel full now..

No comments:

Post a Comment