I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last Day of My Job

Today is my last day of my job.. I'm really upset with it.. I had just work for 3 weeks only.. because there's some personal problem.. I need to stop this job..

In this 3 weeks work in Kopitiam Junction.. I'm really gained a lot of experiences.. I had learn a lot of things.. In between I did think of giving up because it is really tired during weekends or holidays.. but now is time for me to stop.. I'm not really willing to..

Everyday after my work.. I'm sure got a lot of stories to tell my family and friends.. I met up a lot of different people.. There's good and bad also.. I can see a lot of different attitudes and habits of human..

There are a lot of foreign workers.. but all of them treat me so nice.. Got 2 workers I will never forget called Soo and San.. They help me a lot.. When I'm holding heavy thing they will help me to take it.. always help me do my part.. We use to joke and fool around.. Is really happy even though there are foreign worker.. and there is a supervisor called Ms. Ching.. She is really good.. She teach me a lot.. How to handle customers.. Tell me a lot of stories about the passed in Kopitiam..

I will always miss them all.. Well.. This is all about my 1st working experience..



This my payment voucher =(

No comments:

Post a Comment