I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My 1st Job

I'm 20 years old now.. I never been work before.. I know many people also same with me.. but I got a lot of friends had their work experiences.. I did help out my mom in her saloon.. but as boss's daughter of course easy a lot.. usually I just keep on walk here and there.. sleep in shop..

When my mom 1st told me that I should find a part-time job to fill up my leisure time.. I'm really excited.. I always think of if I can go out to work.. At 1st I had interview for PC Fair promoter work for 14 hours a day.. but I remember that my secondary friends told me work as waitress can earn much better.. and I more prefer work as a waitress..

So I went for an interview in Kopitiam Junction located in Ipoh Parade.. I was so excited and I can't wait to work already.. I told the manager the next day I can start my job.. Can you all see that how desperate I am.. Haha.. Is it sound funny?

Well.. today is my 1st day of my job.. I had work for 6 hours without sitting.. and my break time is just half an hour.. My legs are really tired but I never think of give up.. I want to earn my 1st own money.. So I will fight for it..



This is my uniform.. included with t-shirt, apron & cap..
Can you see that how old is the cap is??

No comments:

Post a Comment