I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Life with no regrets



Is coming to end of year.. All the time I use to think time pass so slow.. I always ask people around me.. How come the time pass so slow.. but what to say.. now already december.. Usually when the year is come until the end.. what will you think.. I will look back over a year what I have done.. So I can know whether I past my time preciously or not.. Well.. I find out myself not really appreciate my time.. Over a year.. I just seem like did nothing..

Why do we live for.. Actually we are doing a recyle of life.. all of us are doing the same thing.. is depend on whether do we make good use of it.. Now matter what have happen.. life still go on.. Time will not wait for us.. I use to look back and I like to blame.. For something bad happened to me.. I will blame everything.. I will blame myself.. blame people around.. Last time I use to blame God too.. and mostly my questions sure start with WHY.. "Why I don't.." "Why is me.." "Why I can't.." "Why do I.." and then I will try to escape from it.. Is not to think how to solve it..

When the problem already occur.. you do not solve it.. The problem will forever there.. Even though you can escape from it now.. you can avoid it few times but one day it may come back to you again.. This is for what I had realize.. All the time just keep on blaming this and that.. time past day by day.. and at the end did nothing.. Isn't it a waste..

This is a very worse attitude that I have.. I rather wasting all my time of blaming yet not to make full use on it.. After some incident happened to me I learn to know that fact we can't change but we can make future.. I always tell myself make my dream come true and want a bright future.. Always is just those same words "I think" "I want" "I wish".. but never work for it..

I have to admit actually I'm not really a faithful person to God.. But I always believe that God will make a way for us.. God will give us chances.. We will not know God will plan what way for us.. when our chances will come.. For some who do not believe in God.. They will think human make right.. Is it true? I want to ask sometimes when you want to get something.. No matter how hard you try to make it but is still can't come true.. Why is that so? Maybe you still can say not work hard enough.. So when you think you already make your life perfect but the next day you suddenly pass away.. Why is that so? We have to accept that something is not we - human can make it..

For what we can do is make good use in every single minute that we have.. Try our very best to make our dream come true.. to achieve what we expect our life is.. Do not blindly go through your life.. When you recall the past only find out you did nothing.. Make your life with no regrets.. This is what we call cherish life..

No comments:

Post a Comment