I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Thursday, May 26, 2011

N8

1 and a half year I have changed my phone again.. Is time to follow the trend.. Before I change this phone.. I always tell my friends.. I just don't know why nowadays no matter where you are.. you will just see mostly everyone is holding a smartphone.. iPhone, HTC, Nokia or Samsung.. Everyone is keep on playing with their phone..

What is the point? The main thing I find out is they want to update their latest thing to facebook on time.. Do you realise that photos with mobile uploaded and check in are the activities we always can see in facebook.

For what I can say is this is a trend now.. Well, I can't comment so much about this.. Because I have holding one now.. but I'm still not that updated because I more prefer play games only..



My New Toy

No comments:

Post a Comment