I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Hair Style

Finally I try a new hair style.. I permed my hair.. All the time you will just see my hair with short or long and it is confirm with straight.. I feel that curly hair will make a person become mature.. I'm not really like it.. because I don't think I'm suitable for it..

Honestly I'm kinda bored with my hair in the same style all the time.. I did think of cut it short but since I have keep it until this length which I never try before.. So I just wish to make some change with it only..

My mom give me a suggestion which is perm my hair into curl.. and she said I'm going to do my intership soon.. Is okay to be mature if I'm really feel that.. Since I have no idea with it.. So I just let my mom design for me..

Well.. I'm quite satisfy with it.. So what do you think?


While waiting for the result..


Come out with this result ^^

2 comments: