I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1st day of my internship

Today is the 1st day I go for my internship.. I'm working at the accounting department of a slimming beauty company.. I think some of you may ask me why I didn't choose those accounting firm or audit firm since I'm doing accounting and finance course.. Actually choosing where also the same which is doing account.. Hmm.. Maybe is because of the salary and the office is nearby my place..

I'm kinda nervous because I don't have any experience and I'm a stranger there.. Luckily the HR manager is quite friendly and arrange some work for me to do.. The whole day I was like something went wrong keep on maintain my smiling face.. because I need to give my colleagues a good impression..

The worse thing is as usual I'm so sleepy yet I gonna looking at the monitor for 7 hours and keep on key data non stop.. My eyes and hands is freaking tired.. Now only I know working ain't that easy as what I think..

No comments:

Post a Comment