I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Saturday, May 12, 2012

1st heavy makeup

I was invited to be a partner of my sister's colleague for their company 50th Anniversary. Why my sister's colleague will invite me? Because I always join them to play badminton, I am one of their badminton group member. hoho.. Need to spend so money to dress up myself. The makeup of course is not done by either me or my sister, because we don't know how to makeup at all. I guess is time for me to learn, so that I no need to spend money on it.


First time try heavy makeup, not really use to it.


Try to tie up my hair, but finally I decided to put it down.


My elder sister and I


Sister's colleague and her sister


My partner tonight
(This is the one who invite me to be her partner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment