I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Aquaria

3/10/09 - At 1st me and yy have to go back home by today.. but we really too enjoyed for this trip.. wish can stay at kl one more days.. We wake up quite late actually and we haven't buy bus ticket yet.. I'm so clever.. because i'm worring that my mom will mumble me if i request stay one more day.. So i ask my beloved elder sister help me to request.. Haha.. Luckily she's success.. (Thank You - Sinn Chai ^^)

Today don't have any plan and Sinn Chai suggest that bring us to aquaria.. That my wish too.. Long time ago i wish i can go for aquaria once.. Aquaria gives me the feel like under world..

- Entry -


- Bamboo Shark -
We can touch it you know.. I had touch once.. Syoknya!!


- Starfish -
Can touch too.. Feel like a stone only..


We are discussing how to post..



Opps.. So funny right??



Nice coconut..



- Titanic -

Yi pee!!

- Big Shark -

Omg.. So scare!!

Stupid face..

No comments:

Post a Comment