I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Thursday, November 19, 2009

N86

Yi pee.. Finally i can changed new handphone.. Really so excited.. Last month i always start to think about change new handset.. My previous one have problem already.. Keypad can't press at all.. I've been using that for 2 years.. Although i still so like it.. i see my friends around many of them change new handset i'm really envy.. hehe..

Everytime passed by those phone shop i sure will stop and have a look.. Keep search what phone that i like.. Actually passed few week i got the chance to change.. but that time i still don't have any idea that what model i want.. finally back home with nothing.. And now I got YOU.. hehe ~ N86.. My sweetie..

Take a look to my previous one - K810i
Bye bye.. I'm sorry i sold YOU out..

Deng deng deng deng ~
My new handset - N86



- Slip phone -



2-way sliding


This don't call what.. Lolz..

No comments:

Post a Comment