I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stupid Day


You know what.. I think myself really stupid.. Hmm.. All because of I'm running away from my problem.. I really don't know how should I face it.. Hmm.. Yesterday seem like end of world.. My mind totally blank out.. I know myself is trying to escape from my problem.. I keep spending all my time to write blog and I had did something silly again..

I choose to drunk so that I no need to think so much.. I ask 2 of my friends to accompany me.. I just simply because of want to drunk and they have to accompany also.. I know every time if I drink so much of alcohol surely I will vomit.. But I just don't care.. Vomit is really suffer.. Why should I still want to do so.. Is it because of I'm so crazy? I cried out something in my heart.. At that moment.. I just feel like dying but no others..

I keep on cried out what is in my mind.. Something I can't even remember what did I cried out yesterday.. This morning after I wake up I just feel like shame on myself.. What I did is totally non-sense.. What for?? Just like a stupid..

But here I want to thank my friends.. They are really supportive.. and a person that I don't know who is he/she.. This person had leave a comment to my previous post.. Really supportive and full of encouragement.. I hope I can learn from his/her advices.. Especially YY and YM.. I know they try hard to make me feel better.. So I'm glad to meet them.. Thank you my friends..

2 comments:

  1. It might be something happened in your life and cause you started to doubting yourself..but somehow you should know how to find a way and settle it clearly.I used to be like that previously, I done a lot of stupid things and I purposely make myself drunk just want to avoid everything...but sigh,it only brings me a short while of comfortable,yet I found that it's useless at all...cheer up girl! Everything will be fine, be strong...be tough...you'll get a better life. stay happy! :))

    Josephine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx gal.. maybe cuz the problem come too suddenly.. i haven prepare for it.. i hope i can get through.. so that i can become stronger and have a better life ever..

    ReplyDelete