I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Friday, July 2, 2010

End of Memory


I find out that there's nothing can keep forever.. Something that you thought you already keep it or hide it well.. you may lost it one day.. When a thing is not suppose to belong with you.. No matter how hard you want to keep it.. It will lost in some other ways.. This is the fact..

Today I had lost something that I thought I can make it as my part of memories.. I was struggling at that moment.. I keep on think of still got what way I can remain the thing that I wish to keep it well..

But something is really true.. when you want to get something.. there will be lost in something too.. I really believe in this.. Do you? Finally I choose to forget about it.. Although I'm not willing to do so.. I know I have to..

Well.. As many people use to say.. Time can cure many thing.. So I hope time is my best medicine also..

No comments:

Post a Comment