I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

During CNY - Cor 3

During CNY - Cor 3, have a gathering with my buddies. I think is quite a long time I didn't together with them as today already. We are still the same, teasing each other, chit-chatting about life and future. Although it was a short of time, I still feel happy with them - my BFF..

2008
2012
 - Li Juen, Me, Pei Yuan, Yoke Ying, Mee Hui -




Lastly, do not leave out this. She is my good friend as well, the one who sit beside me during form 4 and form 5, help me a lot that time in my study. No matter how long we do not meet each other but we are still keep in touch. And I would like to say thank you for her gift =)


Wai Huan & Me


Only 4 of us dinner together..

No comments:

Post a Comment