I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year 2012

Is time to say hello to Chinese New Year. Every year our dream is the same, which is hope this year better than last year. Well, I know that this year will be much more better than last year. 


As usual, lunar new year eve need to help up in my mom's shop, at night all of us togather in grandpa's house and wait for giving or getting angpao. Many of my relatives have come back to celebrate this CNY. This year grandpa house full of peoples and it is as crowded as before.




 - Say hello to Dragon Year -



Before 12 o'clock mid night to get angpao..



Getting ready..


Is time..



 All my pretty relatives..


 -Gong Hei Fatt Choy-


大年初一
My beloved sisters with me

Happy Chinese New Year 2012 
Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment