I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My 22nd Birthday

This year I didn't really celebrate for my birthday. I just went out with 2 of my beloved buddies. It had been awhile we do not hang out together. Although it was not what so special celebration, it means a lot to me. I'm really much appreciated. They help me a lot, from them, I know what is friendship means. I would like to say thank you to both of them and especially for the last surprise, I will never forget that. =) 




This is what I mentioned just now. The special surprise for me. I thought today just a simple gathering with them. I didn't really expect this was a celebration for my birthday. After they fetch me home, suddenly I received a call that they said I had leave something in the car, and ask me come down to take it. It was almost 12 o'clock, when I went down and I saw they holding a piece of cake, they purposely go somewhere to buy the piece of cake for me and they sing birthday song to me. They said luckily not yet pass 12 mid night, even though I don't like to eat cake, but birthday should have a cake only count as birthday. I feel so touch when they said that, this is what I can't describe with words. I just can say that I am glad to have them as my best friend.


This is the cake that I never taste as good as it before.


Make a wish



Thank you for the present.
But the present really so "surprise" me.
Only You both know what is it.
haha


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
(16-01-12)

MAY MY DREAM COME TRUE

No comments:

Post a Comment