I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Mee Hui

Hmm.. I think not so many people are interested to read my blog.. cuz there are so less photo so see.. right? Haha.. So sometimes i have to make my blog more interesting.. So now i'm posting some photos here..

Today we celebrate my friend - Mee Hui's birthday.. Hmm.. I think she is a quite mature girl.. Her 1st impression for me is not good.. U know why? Because there is someone backstep her before.. Hehe.. After i get know her.. only i found that she is not what i heard from other..

She looks cute sometimes.. I quite like to bully her.. Haha.. She is easily fooling by other.. and i like to listen her laugh sound.. I feel glad that making friend with them.. At 1st i'm not along to this gang.. haha.. maybe i had replace for someone already.. I don't know.. lolz......

We give her a suprise.. Without noticing her.. 4 of us will go to celebrate with her.. She seem surprise when she saw me and pei yuan walking in her house.. One thing so funny is.. She doesn't know the driver is li juen.. When li juen want to drive in her house.. She close the gate.. Haha.. After that only she realise is 4 of us..

She's blowing the candles..


We set handphone timer to take photo.. hahaha


Guess who is this?

Usually people will do so.. Taking photo in fitting room..



Hui.. Juen.. Me.. Yuan.. Mei




HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEE HUI
>We're always by your side<

No comments:

Post a Comment