I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Friday, July 17, 2009

Never say Goodbye

This is for the one who i just lost..
You are my only baby..
We will never say bye bye..
Lift your head to the sky..
Cause we will never say bye bye..

I didn't get it but you kept me in line..
I didn't know why you didn't show up sometimes..
I missed you..
But I'm glad we talked through..
Separation brings..

You never let me know it..
You never let it show because..
You loved me and obviously..

There's so much more left to say..
Never knew I could hurt like this..
And everyday life goes on..
I wish I could talk to you for more a while..
Miss you but I try not to cry..

As time goes by..
Wish to see your face..
And be right here next to you..
But it's like you're gone too soon..

Now the hardest thing to do..
Is say bye bye..
And you never got a chance..
To see how good I done..
And you never got to see me..

I wish that you were here..
To celebrate together..
I wish that we could spend..
The holidays together..

I remember when you used to..
Tuck me in at night..
With the big teddy bear you gave me..
That I held so tight..

I thought you were so strong..
You'd make it through whatever..
It's so hard to accept the fact I'm losting you right now..

P/S :
Can you understand what's my feeling now?
Can you keep on walk through this with me?
I wish to get ur answer..

No comments:

Post a Comment