I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New life

I reached KL at yesterday night.. The place that I need to continue do my degree there.. I don't know whether should I say my dream already come true or not.. because when I'm after form 5 I keep on request for going KL to do further study.. but that time my dream didn't come true.. My parents choose Utar, Kampar for me..

It is strange to say.. When you request hard for something.. you may not get what you want.. When you just use a usual heart with something.. Maybe it will come to you.. This is what can describe my feeling now..

Do you believe in God will make a way for you? I do.. Before that I got my hard time.. I feel like giving up everything... and at the period I always think of a worship song - God will make a way.. I really like this sentence "God will make a way, where there seems to be no way ".. God did make a way for me.. So that I can have my brand new life as what I dream before.. Thank You Lord..

This afternoon I went to my new study place - KBU to register for my coming intake.. I'm already forget about what's the feeling as a freshman in a new place.. When the 1st enter Utar.. I got few friends accompany.. This time is by my own.. I'm not really excited as the 1st time enter university but got a little bit nervous in a new environment.. I think I can handle it..

This coming 20th will be my 1st day go for new college.. Hope everything is fine and I'm getting ready to fight for my bright future..

Welcome my new life.. Going to enjoy with it.. ^^



- File, T-shirt & Bag -

No comments:

Post a Comment