I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Monday, September 20, 2010

My 1st day in KBU

The new place that I need to spend 2 years time to complete my degree - KBU.. Well.. 1st day to be here.. You know what.. The feeling this campus give me is just like a secondary school.. Haha.. Maybe I use it to compare with my previous Uni. campus - Utar Kampar..

Wake up early in the morning.. sit the shuttle bus of KBU send me to the campus.. When I reach the campus while waiting for my timetable.. Suddenly a girl come and talk with me.. She ask am I freshman here.. she say she is.. and ask me go hang around the campus with her.. She seem so surprise and say the campus is so big.. I just feel like don't know give what respond to her..

What a boring short briefing take about 2 hours.. It is really complicate for me to remember so many thing.. I need to remember 2 id.. 1 is from KBU another is from Anglia Ruskin University UK.. My course is awarded by ARU.. franchise in KBU.. So whatever also need to send to UK get approve..

Omg.. I just feel like how come so bother.. You want to register for a subject.. You want to change subject or whatever also need to wait for UK reply.. Take about 1 or 2 months.. Can you imagine that if you make some wrong decision like you pick wrong subject.. then you will having a big trouble need to inform ARU..

Another thing that I'm thinking about is assignment.. Now only I know what is call strict from a university.. Is not KBU strict.. is Anglia Ruskin University.. All the students have get a note about guidance on being honest in our work and the policy for the university using a programme to check the student's work from ARU. This programme is to check are we honest in our work.. define as "assessment offences" which including plagiarism.. cheating and collusion.. Need to have 0% same with the actual info from the net..

I feel like dying when I get know all this.. Don't even think about modified friend's work.. senior's work or from the net.. All this I use to do so when I'm in Utar.. Is it good of bad for me??

I don't feel like making friends here.. Don't ask me why.. because myself also don't know.. Haha.. Well.. my new uni life already start.. Although is not what I expect before.. but I still will study hard for my bright future..


KBU


ARU

No comments:

Post a Comment