I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Monday, September 27, 2010

Real World

Recently keep on watch movies since my class just start and I'm still can waste a little time.. I did feel quite tough with my study.. Although the subject I need to take is lesser.. but the system and the exam requirement really screw me up..

I don't know why recently I just can't have a good night sleep.. Actually I got a lot of thing want to share here.. my mind always got a lot of thing come out.. when I'm here to write a post.. my mind seem like nothing already.. Just like those author when got an idea must immediately drop it down.. if not it may fly away in another second..

Watch a movie or drama can help u learn something from it.. Do you think so.. Just like a Taiwan drama <钟无艳>.. I think a lot of people also listen this name before right.. and how about as the proverb said "有事钟无艳,无事夏迎春".. The original story of 钟无艳 is about she's a ugly girl.. The king send her for a war and promise that if she win the war she can become the queen.. but during the period the king already forget what he had promised.. always enjoy with 夏迎春 who is a pretty and sexy girl.. story end up with 钟无艳 give up the king.. because no matter how hard she work for.. the king will never see it all because of she's ugly..

Hmm.. I keep think of it.. I ask myself in the world is it everyone so realism.. when the thing got the value you will still keep it.. after the thing lost of value.. you just throw it away.. same as when a person still mean value for you.. you will not leave the person behind.. but once you think the person is not worth for you to spend time on it.. you just kick the person away.. For what I know is yes.. That's true..

I hate people who is like this.. but I did ask myself.. am I the same.. Do I did the same before.. Well.. Honestly my answer is yes.. In side the drama.. the actress said she hate people judging a person by outlook because she doesn't have a good outlook but then she realize she is just the same.. but is in some other way.. This is as what we said "everyone is just can see other people mistake but can't see their own mistake..

Why can't we just change this kind of stupid thinking.. I hope I can yet I can't.. I always tell myself "要嫌弃别人,先想想自己是否没东西让人嫌弃。" No one is perfect.. is depend how you see from it.. but in this society.. human is cruel.. even myself.. You will not satisfy with what you have now.. You wish to get better one.. always think of get a even more better one compare to the previous or what you are having now.. this is the fact..

I just want to ask.. who will like to get a new thing that is worse than the previous one.. Just like a cellphone.. when you want to change.. of course choose the most advanced one.. but got 2 perspectives for a person to choose something.. 1 is depend on the outlook.. another is depend on the utility.. for some cellphone outlook is really attractive but it maybe not durable.. some maybe the outlook is not outstanding but it is durable.. which you will choose for..

I'm not with a shallow-brained.. I just tell the truth.. Nowadays mostly people will 1st depend on outlook.. no matter in what.. Just think about you are a consumer.. when you want to purchase something.. is it the thing with a well packaging will attract you the 1st.. Or in a company.. got 2 person interview for the same job.. 1 is with a good looking but the other not.. which the boss will choose..

We can't blame anyone.. we just can say this world is cruel.. accept the fact and try to work hard in other way to make people change the view on you.. Do not give up easily.. Even you can't change the view of those people now.. must always remember there are not just those only person in this world.. there will be someone can really see your hard work one day.. Please do not because of a tree give up the whole jungle..

1 comment:

  1. what you said and think is right..!!
    In the real world,we have to know what is realistic..take care and good luck..^^

    ReplyDelete