I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yuan is Back

Yesterday Pei Yuan at facebook said she will be in Ipoh.. Everyone thought she just fooling around.. and I'm one of them.. This afternoon I got so much of miss called from her.. Finally I called back and she asked me to come out.. I was getting shock how come she date me out..

Wow.. She is really back.. She went to Sabah for her further study already about 2 months.. I think that maybe end of year or next year only got the chance to meet up with her.. Well.. I no need to wait so long.. Just now have a gathering with her.. Mee Hui and Wan Hwa..

Let me think and see how long I never meet up with Wan Hwa already.. I think got about half year if not mistaken.. Haha.. happy to meet up with they all.. Wan hwa looks much pretty but Pei Yuan is very thin already.. "Yuan.. You should eat more ok.."

Although is just a short gathering.. but feel great with it.. Everyone have their own career to go through but we will still keep in touch.. Don't know when is the next time we all meet up together again.. All the best to you girls.. Take care..


- Chocolate Steamboat -
Mee Hui had finished all my tomato.. Haha


- Ham Sandwich -
They complaint that I didn't share with them..
I treat you girls next time ok.. =P


See our silly face..


Me, Mee Hui & Wan Hwa


I like this picture..

No comments:

Post a Comment