I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Yoke Ying

Can anyone tell me time pass fast or slow.. Sometimes I feel like time pass so slow.. But today I feel like time pass so fast.. YY's birthday again.. I still remember last year I celebrated her birthday in KL.. That time just 2 of us at my sisters's place.. This year also the same 2 of us only among all friends.. But this year still got my 2nd sister along..

Sorry dear can't celebrate with you at your actual day 3/10/10.. Hmm.. We took our dinner at San Francisco Steakhouse located in Ipoh.. after that go for bowling session.. Don't know is it call celebration or just a gathering among 2 of us.. but quite happy with it.. and we eat a lot..


- Apple Pie -


- Butter Bread -


- Potato Skin -


Well.. I forget what all this call.. but this 3 set finished by me and yy.. and my sister did help a bit.. haha..


My Sister's meal..


Birthday Girl & I


Didn't wear socks that time.. so have to buy at there.. See how nice I'm wearing this socks.. I'm playing with this.. ^^


Finally she beat down me one round..


+ HAPPY BIRTHDAY +
MY DEAR - YOKE YING

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
HAPPY ALWAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment