I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Please tell me who you are

Can you take shattered glass
And make it back into something whole
Can you take all the tiny pieces
And once again mend my soul?

Can you control the sea
Or catch the wind in a net?
Can you erase my memories
The pain can I forget?

Can you bring out the sunshine
Always straight after the rain?
Can you bring the light into my life
So I can see through all the pain?

If you cannot do these things
Then what is there left for me?
Can you put air into dead lungs
Can you help me breathe?

I've fallen beyond helping
I've drifted way too far
But if you can mend these things
Please tell me who you are

BY : ANGEL OF YOUR DARKNESS


P/S :
Looking out from window in the train..
Raining outside..
Rain spot cover the window..
My feeling at the moment just as the weather..

No comments:

Post a Comment