I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Once upon a broken heart



Once upon a broken heart
I drifted day to day
Lost in the loneliness
My heart fell astray

Once upon a time
You held me close to you
A misty haze of deceit
I couldn't see through

Once up a lifetime
Seems so long ago
In a world full of lies
I didn't want to know

Then once up a daydream
He walked gracefully past me
Through all the darkness
He taught me to believe

Now once upon a fairy tale
With skies purely blue
I find my beautiful reality
In every moment I spend with you

BY : ANGEL OF YOUR DARKNESS


P/S :
I don't know how to describe my feeling..
Hoping something that will not happen..
All my mind is just a hope..
Time passed and my hope get into the fact..
Today I just can recall back from my memory..
Do YOU remember that..

No comments:

Post a Comment