I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 4 (Last Day)_One Utama

Today is the last day we together here.. they are leaving today.. because tomorrow is their school reopen.. We have to back to our own career.. So we didn't plan to go anywhere.. Just go for the place nearby - One Utama.. If got transport One Utama is consider near my place.. because of them my 1st time driving in KL.. I drive to 1U.. How great I am.. but I won't forget to thank YM's iPhone gps.. haha.. If not I won't be able to reach..

Actually we go there just want to have dinner at Shogun (Sushi Buffet).. Quite disappointed with Shogun.. How can it getting worse and worse.. This time even oyster also don't have.. Really regret to have dinner there.. What a waste..


While waiting for dinner time..

Finally reach the time they have to leave already.. Send them to ktm station.. How much I'm not willing to let them leave.. I need to back with my silence days.. I will miss them so much.. and I know they are also the same.. Do take care my friends.. I'm looking forward for our next time meet up.. and we work hard together for our dreams even in different places..


- BFF -

No comments:

Post a Comment