I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 2_Sunway Pyramid

Today we go to Sunway Pyramid.. because want to meet up a friend from Subang.. and YY said want to play skating.. Well.. actually I'm not really interested with it.. It is quite a distance from my place to Sunway Pyramid.. We have to take ktm and bus only can reach the place.. It takes almost an hour..

I got a little proud of myself.. haha.. I did a good job.. I'm inside the train and there's a woman hugging a baby come inside the train with no sit.. and I saw nobody let the woman sit so I let my place to her.. Well.. I feel so happy and the little baby is so cute..


While waiting for the train..


Ultra-man, Converse & Everlast


- With fairy wheel -

We meet up Mee Hui and having lunch at Sake Sushi.. We just chit chat awhile and have a short gathering with her.. She didn't join us playing for all those.. When we back home.. I just feel like my right hand freaking tired.. I keep on think how can it be.. only I remember we played archery and bowling use too much of right hand energy..


- Mee Hui & Yoke Ying-


They are 1st time to play archery..


This only my favorite.. ^^


- 4 of us -

You know what.. I'm forcing to play skating.. I'm really shame on it.. because in 2 hours I just only walked 2 rounds and I have to lean on the wall to finish my 2 rounds.. YY and YM did asked me hand off from the wall but I'm worrying I will fall down.. that time must be more embarrassing.. I rather leaning on the wall.. Well.. the is the 1st and last time..


- My 1st experience -


They are really excited.. but I'm not.. Don't see my picture look so happy.. I just want my picture look nice.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment