I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hong Kong Trip_Part 1

Hello everyone.. I'm back to Malaysia.. Having a trip with my family during this holidays.. Hmm.. I'm really happy with my HK's trip.. Wow.. This is the 1st time I've been to other country.. HK is the country that I most like and wish to go for.. You know.. I'm a crazy HK's drama Queen.. I always wish to been there.. Now my dream had come true.. Tell u guys a little secret.. This is the my 1st time fly..


Waiting for the plane departure..
Feel free to capture..


Check for the tickets..
But actually I'm just acting there..
My sister already did it..


Our passport here with air ticket..


- Air Asia -


I purposely choose the window sit because I can enjoyed with the view in the plane..


Reach Hong Kong Airport (赤鱲角機場)..
Really so excited..


Wow.. On the way to our hotel..
This is called (青马大桥)..


Reach our lovely hotel -
Empire Hotel (銅鑼灣皇悅酒店)


We use to see this 3 vehicles in HK drama right..
Which are patrol car, ambulance & fire engine (is it called like this I'm not really sure)
(警车,救伤车 & 消防巡逻车)


See.. So nice right.. Can easily find this kind of shop.. Muahaha


I'm now in the Avenue of Stars
(香港星光大道) which at
(香港九龍尖沙咀東的海濱長廊)


Can see where am I??
We are waiting for the night view of Victoria Harbour (維多利亞港海景)
and the Symphonic Light (幻彩詠香江)


Here we are.. The Symphonic Light (幻彩詠香江)


(尖沙咀鐘樓)


(尖沙咀天星碼頭)


Leave 九龍..

Actually there are still lot of photos can show u guys but I'm really lazy to upload so I just choose 1 or 2 of it to upload.. If who is interested with it can ask me to show you next time.. Hehe.. Here a little introduce with Hong Kong Famous Food.. Who had watched HK drama I think they have listen before 避风塘炒蟹 or 杨枝金露.. I really missed those food so much.. It is really nice.. The taste is different can't find in Malaysia..


The middle one is 避风塘炒蟹..
Others I forget the name already..


- Dessert -
The top is 杨枝金露..
Others I forget also.. =P

2 comments:

  1. walao... looks delicious.. u r so lucky...
    cuz given an opportunity travel oversea...
    I think I only can did it when I graduated and get my job for certain yrs...haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.. maybe can say is lucky..
    happy with it.. hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete