I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hong Kong Trip_Part 3 (Macau)

Beside Hong Kong.. We still have time to spend a day in Macau (澳门).. We take jet to Macau from HK.. Hmm.. It takes almost an hour if not mistaken.. 1st time take jet also.. At 1st feel a bit dizzy but after that fall a sleep already so is okay for me.. Didn't nausea..


Our Tickets..


After a short nap.. Feel energetic..
But do you see a black shirt girl??
Haha.. My 2nd sister.. Still need a rest..


This is the place that always we can see in the movie..
But I don't know what the place name..


Snap Snap Snap~
I'm so busy..


Behind that building prove us went to Macau before.. Haha


- 大炮台 -


- 葡京赌场 -


In the Macau Tower (澳門旅遊塔)..

Because is raining so I can't take the tower's photo.. Can't see people play Bungee Jump.. Tell you guys something.. I saw few tourists - white man ask for the Bungee Jump.. but because of raining the receptionist reject them.. Wow.. their disappointed face really so funny..


No chance go to Shang Hai..
but I still can take photo with 海宝..
Haha..


Resting..


Time to leave..

Hmm.. Honestly I'm not really like Macau.. Not really enjoy with it.. You know why.. Those people in Macau is really not friendly at all and no manner.. and there don't have any special place to go.. Boring there..

No comments:

Post a Comment