I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Hairstyle

Finally YY and Yen Mey changed their hairstyle already.. Finally they listen to my advice.. Of course Yen Mey that is not really have big different.. just cut short a bit and cut short her fringe.. Actually I also want to change for a new image.. Hmm.. but not now I think.. I still want to keep my hair more longer because i never did before.. So I want to see that can myself success of not.. Support me ok!!

P/S : Hmm.. Honestly.. YY.. you look nicer with now your new hair style.. Look more fresh.. Haha..
and Yen Mey also.. Look young as your dad praise you.. Muahaha




Yen Mey is disturbing me playing game..


You see this girl really "tham jiak"..
Like that still want to eat..


This is not the photo on that day..
I just want to show you all her new hairstyle..
because that day she's so rush to go back home..
so no time to take photos after she finished changing style..


Still in the process..


Deng Deng Deng ~ Finished
Before & After


Lastly of course we need to take photo together..

No comments:

Post a Comment