I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hong Kong Trip_Part 5

When you are enjoying.. You won't realize the time keep on passed.. Today is the Last day we stay at Hong Kong.. This trip really let me gain a lot.. I've been almost all the famous places in HK.. I can see a lot of different thing which can't find in Malaysia.. The living cost in HK really so high.. You just eat a simple noodle it may cost you hundred dollar.. But even is like that.. I still like this place so much.. You can see those luxury cars in anywhere.. Those police & taxi drivers in HK really so friendly and nice.. Most important thing is what.. So many charming guys there.. Haha.. I will return the HK once i got the chance..


We are now at the 石板街 which located at 中环..


This is the famous Duddell Street (都爹利街)..
The only street with Gas Lamps (煤气路灯)


- Resting -


Time to say Goodbye..
At Hong Kong Airport (赤鱲角機場)


Bye Bye my lovely Hong Kong..
I will be Back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment