I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hong Kong Trip_Part 4

I think this place you guys did listen before right? Madame Tussauds (杜莎夫人蠟像館).. Although can't meet the real artists.. can meet their waxwork also not bad right.. I wish to go this place once I know I got the chance to HK.. So happy..


Reception Centre


Top : Janice (卫兰), Kelly (卫兰), Teresa Teng (邓丽君)
Down : Ronaldinho (小罗纳尔多), Leslie (张国荣), Jay Chow (周杰伦)


Cecilia Cheung (张柏芝)


Bruce Lee (李小龙)


Twins
Gillian Chung (钟欣桐-阿娇) &
Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍-阿Sa)


Madonna (麦当娜)


Yao Ming (姚明)


David Beckham (大卫.贝克汉姆)
Opps.. My dream man..
I got the chance to hug him..
Muahaha..


Ip Man (叶问) - Donnie Yen (甄子丹)
I've wait the chance since I watch Ip man..
See his waxwork I also feel so happy..
I like him so much..
So yeng!!


This I don't know what's the name..
I'm one of them..

Although we never go to Disneyland.. still got the chance see Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse (米奇 & 米妮) and their palace..


- Lovely Sisters -


Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse (米奇 & 米妮)

No comments:

Post a Comment