I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hong Kong Trip_Part 2

Many of my friends ask me do I go to Ocean Park or Disneyland.. Ocean Park I did went to.. but not Disneyland.. Hmm.. I feel that Ocean Park only represented HK.. Disneyland can find in few countries.. Before I go to HK.. Some people told me Ocean Park nothing to enjoy with.. Shouldn't go for that.. Here I want to tell those people.. We never regret to go there.. There are a lot of thing to enjoy.. and I will introduce to other people that Ocean Park is fun..


Deng Deng ~ Ocean Park entrance tickets..
Mine one is the cute panda..


I'm on the way to Bus Station..
Finally I can take photos with taxi (的士)..


In the bus now (搭小巴)..


Here we are.. Ocean Park (海洋公園)
Today is shining day..
Have to take umbrella with me..


The Map of Ocean Park

Everyday Ocean Park will have a schedule to guide you how to enjoy there.. There will state the time for those special shows.. There are few sections of those shows.. so if you miss it you will really wasted.. Ocean Park consists of Lowland and Headland, which are connected by cable or ocean express (海洋列车).. Lowland is called Amazing Asian Animals (亚洲动物天地) and Headland is called (海洋生態園).. mostly is about ocean.. but still got many places in the progress..


Look at my cute elder sister - Sinn Chai


Lovely second sister - Yann Chai


Yipee.. Bi Chai here..

Of course we can't miss it which is Sea Dream (海洋伴我心).. Enjoyed with the Dolphin's Show.. Really get touch when listening the story of the show.. and the music made me feel warm..


Like them so much.. So cute and smart..


You know.. All the way we are at outdoor..
Once we enter this (熊猫山庄)..
Wow.. air corn room..
Panda really so rarity..


There are 2 types of Panda..
Black & White that called - Panda bear
Black & Red that called - Red panda
They are so cute..


Pretty Sisters


The sea lions (海狮-威威) show..
The sea lions is so smart and funny..
Nice show..


Take our rest - My Family

We almost spend a day at Ocean Park.. Although is quite tired.. Worth for it.. We leave in the evening.. and back to our hotel rest awhile 1st..


On the way back to hotel..
Of course can't forget to eat..


This is after a rest..
At night.. eat again..
Eat Eat Eat.. Great!!


3 little charming and adorable sisters..
Hahaha.. Of course we can't miss it to take photos in our hotel room right..
Before sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment