I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Friday, June 26, 2009

17 Again

Before i watch this movie.. My 2nd sister already introduce to me.. But actually i'm not really interesting about it.. So i never think want to watch this movie..

Mr. Jr invite me to watch with him.. But i didn't because of some argument with him.. After few hours.. I had received a message that make me really felt happy.. surprise.. comfort and really support..

Why i would received this supporting message from Mr. Jr.. Hmm.. I really have to thank this movie.. Lol.. He told me that he watch through something in this movie..

Finally i have watch it.. This movie not only because of Zac Efron is handsome.. haha.. It is really meaningful.. I like this story very much.. I know it won't be happened in real life.. But at least the story teaches us have to appreciate everything u have now.. Future thing who knows.. Once u already make the decision.. U have to try ur best to achieve it..

When u having problem.. Don't choose to escape from it.. U have to face it bravely and think how to solve it.. Don't blame other.. What u wish to do and it is not harmful.. Just do it.. Don't wait.. Don't be afraid.. Because when the chance pass already.. It will never turn back again..

Sometimes u feel that u made a wrong decision when problems occur.. But why don't u treat those problems as a part of learning in ur life.. Maybe the "wrong" decision that u made is a brand new life to start.. Never think about regret..


Who ever can have the chance in 2 times age 17?

Thinking of change his passed..

Finally he choose back what he really want..

1 comment: