I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jinx

Jinx means what? Chinese call "乌鸦嘴" means the people say something bad and it really happened.. I feel myself really got this ability.. It is really bad for me.. I found out myself not even say out.. Just think only but the bad thing really happened..

Not just one time.. Is many times already.. Sometimes i feel that something bad might be happened on me.. But i just ignore it and finally really happened..

Hmm.. Just talk about one case.. Usually i will always bring my bag along with me no matter where i go.. Even i at my mom's shop walk here and there.. I will never leave my bag at somewhere.. U know why.. hehe.. Cuz my bag has some "contraband" that's not according my parents's law..

That day.. i'm at my mom's shop and i felt so sleepy.. I leave my bag at the counter there and fall asleep in the sofa.. There's a beauty room that usually i will go inside to sleep.. So i think i should go inside to have a nap.. In the moment i'm wondering should i bring my bag along.. Actually i think i should bring along.. cuz i'm worrying my dad or my mom will suddenly check my bag even though they do not do before..

I'm really tired and sleepy.. Finally i choose not to bring along and just leave it there.. In my heart i just think if my parents check then how? But i choose to challenge with my fate.. Haiz.. God don't like human challenge right? When i'm in my sweet dream.. suddenly a bright light on.. i open my eyes and i saw my dad was in front of me.. His hand was holding my wallet.. Oh my God.. That's my wallet.. His another hand was holding the "contraband".. The thing should not be found in my wallet.. (Here to remind : That's not sensual thing)

My dad was looking at me and look fierce to ask me how come the thing was found in my wallet.. I really so blur and don't know how to answer.. I just think in my mind.. Why my dad will found it.. He checked my bag? Why he will checked my bag? I was scolded by him.. Felt regret so badly.. Why don't i trust my sense.. Why i choose not to bring my bag along.. If not.. This incident will not happen..

This is just one case happened few days ago that can prove me got the "乌鸦嘴" ability.. There are still got few cases last time.. After this incident.. I tell myself.. Not to challenge with fade anymore.. Scare lah......

No comments:

Post a Comment