I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hot Weather

Taman Kampar Perdana

Recently it is very hot in Kampar.. I wonder how myself everyday cycle to Uni last time.. The sun is beating down on my skin until i can feel pain.. Hmm.. maybe now i'm driving to Uni only i will feel that..

Hot weather really killing me.. I'm a scare cold person.. But i also can't stand with it.. Everyday take nap with sweating.. After bath seem like didn't bath.. Arrgg... When will the weather turn better?

Many people will spending money on doing sauna.. I think i can save this money.. My room already become a sauna room.. Everyday also doing sauna.. I'm really "enjoy" with it..

Raining raining.. Where are u? I need u now.. Come back to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment