I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Editing Layout

Now already mid night around 5 o'clock.. I'm just finish editing my profile layout.. It is really waste a lot of time.. Actually i already done earlier.. But my 2nd sister give some comments to me and she said help me to edit..

She try for one but i'm not really like it.. and suddenly she lost contact.. I think she already fall asleep.. I feel not really happy cuz i want to change back my older layout.. But i don't know how.. I keep call her and send message to her also no respon.. I'm get a bit angry and keep trying to change back the older layout..

Haha.. I don't know whether my sister already help me change back or myself simply try until success to change back.. So happy.. No need to waste even more time to edit all over again.. I even think want to create one more account.. Haha.. Really Thanks God..

Hmm.. sorry ya yann chai for those message with a bit no manner.. hehe.. I'm quite satisfy with now my profile layout.. So u no need to help me edit la.. Anyway i want to say thank you to u about wasting your time to think how to edit for me.. ^@^

My Dearest 2nd sister - Yann Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment