I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The special one for me

Except my family members.. This person is the very special for me.. YOU have been with me for almost one year more.. In between we got a lot of memorable things happened included sweet, sour, and bitter.. We had been quarrel so badly.. Sweet like honey.. haha.. many people will always comment about this to us..

The 1st impression for me to this person is not really good.. After we knew each other.. Is totally different with my 1st impression.. I feel glad that i know YOU.. There are a lot of surprise from YOU to me.. Before I face that incident happened.. I thought YOU are just a playful person..

After that incident really happened.. I feel actually YOU are mature and supportive.. We had been quarrel for once.. That time i just feel like i should be give up.. The next day YOU apologise to me and show your supportive action.. With your support.. I'm changing my mind.. I know i should not give up easily.. But have to face it bravely..

Yesterday.. I after i received that message.. I really felt so down.. worrying.. and really pressure.. I told out all my unhappiness.. My tears keep on dropping.. YOU be a very good listener.. YOU rub off my tears.. YOU look at me with beam on.. hold my hand and told me softly.. "Don't worry ok.. I will always be with you and support you no matter how.." That moment i felt really comforting from YOU.. I feel very comfortable with YOU..

Thank you very much for all your support.. I know YOU are trying to do something that YOU think are helpful for me.. But don't pressure yourself.. Just try your best.. I know YOU are working so hard that already make me feel so comforting.. Thank you my SPECIAL ONE..

!

!

!

>Is You<

!

!

!

>Special One With Me<

2 comments: