I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Darkness Day


My world become darkness day by day..

I never see the brightness anymore..

Everyday just hope the time pass faster..

Hoping for the day after tomorrow..

When can I see brightness again?

Chasing the rainbow of overnight success..

Feel fear with the handphone ringing..

Don't know what to say with the person who is calling..

Just worry will say wrong thing..

So pressure..

I know that because my stuff many people are get involvement..

I want to apologise to all of you..

Sorry..

Can anyone tell me what can i do?

Can anyone help me to solve my problem?

Noone..

I need a SUNNY day..

2 comments:

  1. everything will be fine soon....believe me....cause now the thing is still fresh just within one week.... longer wont like that edi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.. yann chai is rite.. juz wait the time pass.. then everything will settle d.. dun think too much.. focus on study 1st k.. muax

    ReplyDelete