I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Who should be decide the road?

Can anybody tell me when is the suitable time for dating? What age is the best to have a partner? I just need to get some opinions from you guys.. As a parents will you control your children for dating? Nowadays.. many children have a bad relationship with their parents.. Why?

Hmm.. For me.. if my children are under age sure i will more concern on it.. But i just wish to be friend with my children.. I will not push them too much.. If not they will feel scare with their parents and maybe will become more treachery.. I know different parents have different thinking and I understand what are they worry about..

Sometimes parents shouldn't control too tight.. Are they trying to understand what their children want? I know parents do everything is for their children own good.. Parents will always plan and decide the road for their children to go.. Actually we really have to appreciate all the things that our parents done for us..

However.. parents should also let their children try to choose their road.. Not every road parents choose for their children are really what their children want.. Children will also have their own planning.. What don't parents try to talk with their children and more concern them.. Understand what are they thinking about try to let them choose their own way to go? Don't just feel that parents are always correct..

Parents will always said that their children are not mature enough.. Don't have the ability to choose the right way.. Why don't the parents give them chance to try.. Parents can always guide them at beside.. Just try to let them go.. Maybe this way can be maintain a good relationship between children and parents.. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment