I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cry

Last time when i was a child..
I won't cry easily..
I felt shame to cry..
I don't like weak person..
Even i've scolded by others..
Have no friends..
Watching touch movie..
Other people is crying..
But i still remain the same..
Now is different..
I will easily affected by emotions of joy.. sorrow.. reverence.. hate.. and love..
Because of you..
I had cried a lot that i never try..
I just can't stand..
And now..
Becuase of you..
I will try not to cry..
I will do my best..
Make sure my eyes remain dry..
I won't let you down..
I promise you I won't get hurt..
To carry on..
When it all fades away..
I will not cry..
Not shed a tear..
It makes no sense..
Now the time has come..
Promises I made are put to..


P/S :
Everybody cries sometimes.. and if you don't you have to..
Crying is a natural way of letting go of pent up emotions..
It is sad fact that many people are shamed for crying..
Adults who are led to believe that crying is not OK may repress their feeling of sadness.. Emotions that are not allowed to release tend to leak out in other areas of their lives..
The ability to express our emotions whether alone or in communication to others is necessary for a happy life..

No comments:

Post a Comment