I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Real Friend

In our life.. Friends or partner are important for us.. Is this correct? Maybe yes maybe not.. When u feel lonely that time only u can find out who is ur real friend and who is not..

Don't u think is really cruel if when u need somebody accompany that time only u think ur friends or partner? Should not be like this.. Should not have this kind of mind..

If u got.. U are not a good friend is.. I admit that sometimes i will be like this.. I feel guilty that i seem like using my friend.. But who does not did before? Sometimes somebody find me and i don't feel like entertain the person i will just pretend i'm walk through but actaully i'm not.. So bad right?

That's why sometimes people do the same thing to me.. I can't blame so much.. Even cannot blame.. because i'm the same.. really shame on it.. Sometimes a couple also will do this to their partner.. The rather that a friend.. How should a real friend be?

Here i tell u guys.. I'm really have a good friend - YTH.. This person really is my real friend i can say.. YTH is so caring.. understanding and so freindly.. We know each other almost 4 years.. We have been stop contact for a peroid of time.. When start continue contact with YTH that time is because i'm feeling upset and nobody entertain me.. This person can spend a very long time with me..

When i'm unhappy.. feeling sad.. moody.. This person will be the one accompany me no matter how and when.. Once i find this person.. For sure YTH will by my side.. Even when YTH is sleeping.. woke up because of my phone call.. YTH never querimony.. This person will still comfort me.. Keep on thinking how to make me happy..

U know.. I'm really feel guilty.. I ask YTH why still can treat me so nice.. Even though i just find YTH when i'm upset.. YTH say feel happy when i'm upset still will find this person.. because i trust my friend.. only i will find YTH.. This is what YTH reply me.. So touch right? My friend never blame.. YTH always told me that Ultraman will always protect me.. will not let other bad people bully me.. and YTH will 24 hours stand by for me.. So childish right? For me is so cute and so comforting.. Even though we stop contact.. Once i find YTH.. YTH be the 1st to accompany me..

Hmm.. please don't think wrong.. Our relationship is just Friend.. I really want to thank YTH very very much.. Because of YTH.. I never feel alone when i'm upset and boring.. You are my most caring and good good friend.. and you are always be.. Thank you very much my best real friend- YTH...

No comments:

Post a Comment