I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

∞ ♥ ABOUT DEMON'S ♥ ∞

Friday, June 19, 2009

Fed Up

Sometimes i'm really fed up with everything..
Wish to give up everything..
Don't know hardworking for what..
Unwilling to put up with something any longer..

No matter how i explain how i express my feeling..
Nobody will really understand..
Because they are not me..

Other people won't know my real feeling even though i try very hard to express it out..
No matter how i tell other people how pity i am..
How am i suffering for..

Maybe when i'm feeling upset or tears dropping..
People will sympathy me..
They will feel how pity i am..
But is just that moment..

Afterthat?
Still remain the same..

My life is just can go through with a "square" road..
With 4 corners..
No matter how i try my best to walk out..
Is still the same..

Why..

Life is so cruel..
You treat a person so nice..
But the person not for sure will feel thank you..
Maybe this person will just feel annoying for ur busybody..

Sometimes u wish the person to care u more..
But the person does not..

In our life..
Not really we pay out how much..
And u will get back how much..
Something that u already pay it out..
And u never get it back..

Time and Feeling..

Should be like this?
I don't know..

I wish the time can stop at my childhood..
Child won't care what is love..
Child won't care how the life go on..
They just will care eat.. sleep.. and play..
They just have cry and laugh for their life..
They don't know how is suffering for life..
They won't fed up for everything..

But time will never stop..

1 comment:

  1. just cheer la, bi bi chai...you always our little princess....we always support you ge~~jia you >_<

    ReplyDelete